iWood recognises the many disciplines involved in landscape architecture and would like to offer its expertise when it comes to supplying timber for your projects.
Why Should Landscape Architects Consult iWood for their Timber?
Expertise on Tap
– Run your ideas past our area managers who have consulted on and supplied to projects such as St. Paul's Cathedral, Windsor Castle, The Globe Theatre and the Thames Barrier. You may uncover some valuable ideas and spot potential complications with your landscaping projects before they occur.
Easy to Specify
– All products on this site have a unique copy-and-paste short description and product code to use in your specifications.
– Do you need timber Certified to specific standards or grades? iWood has FSC® and PEFC certification and has experience in providing timber to specific grading schemes used in engineering and architecture.
- iWood consistently delivers the quality you order. Our clients come back again and again because they're confident they'll get what they pay for.
- If you need to get an idea of costs, the iWood website gives you instant bespoke quotes. If you'd rather deal with a person our area managers can give you a competitive quote for your specification.
Pre-Sales and After-Sales Service
– iWood enjoys strong relationships with our customers who value our advice on the timber they buy and should an issue occur, our efficiency in rectifying it to their satisfaction.
Popular Products for Landscape Architects