- 12/07/2020 - Everyone at iWood would like to thank you for your continued support during the pandemic.
As more of our customers have started coming back to work we have seen an influx of orders. As such we are currently working to a lead time of 14-28 working days (some products have longer lead times as described in their individual descriptions). We are still following government guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe.
iWood for Architects and Specifiers
Architects in the UK specify iWood for timber because:
To discuss your requirements, call the office on 01889 279 018 and we will be happy to help.
- iWood's knowledgeable and experienced sales team (each with 25+ years in the timber industry) can help you make decisions and eliminate question marks early on
- iWood's website allows you to get instant timber prices on over 20 species, along with instant species price comparisons, saving you time and offering you alternatives within your budget
- iWood is FSC© and PEFC© Certified to supply any standard of timber you might require
- iWood's timber is of the highest quality, meaning more usable timber and happier builders
- iWood offers a large range of timber products so you don't have to shop around between different timber merchants