iWood Becomes Grown in Britain Licensee
View Our GiB® Certificate
With a sharp rise in the demand for home grown timber, iWood is now the proud owner of a Grown in Britain Chain of Custody Licence.
This means iWood can supply British Timber that can be traced back to the very forest it was grown in. We also get externally audited every year to ensure everything is present and correct.
There are numerous benefits to buying UK timber:
- High quality timber
- Great value
- Fits in well with traditional UK builds
- Stimulates the UK timber market, helping the economy
- Helps with creating, managing and sustaining UK forests
- Creates and keeps jobs in forest management and timber processing
- Very low carbon footprint due to less transport
Under Grown in Britain, we are licensed to supply:
British-Grown Beams - Get Quotes and Buy
British-Grown External Cladding - Get Quotes and Buy
All information for the above graphic was found in http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-9b8cf9