- 22/09/2020 - Everyone at iWood would like to thank you for your continued support during the pandemic.
As more of our customers have started coming back to work we have seen an influx of orders.
As such, British Timbers are currently on a 4 to 7 week lead time, with most other products on a 14 to 28 working day lead time
(some products have longer lead times as described in their individual descriptions). We are still following government guidelines to keep our staff and customers safe.
iWood Becomes Grown in Britain Licensee
With a sharp rise in the demand for home grown timber, iWood is now the proud owner of a Grown in Britain Chain of Custody Licence.
This means iWood can supply British Timber that can be traced back to the very forest it was grown in. We also get externally audited every year to ensure everything is present and correct.
There are numerous benefits to buying UK timber:
- High quality timber
- Great value
- Fits in well with traditional UK builds
- Stimulates the UK timber market, helping the economy
- Helps with creating, managing and sustaining UK forests
- Creates and keeps jobs in forest management and timber processing
- Very low carbon footprint due to less transport
Under Grown in Britain, we are licensed to supply:
British-Grown Beams - Get Quotes and Buy
British-Grown External Cladding - Get Quotes and Buy
All information for the above graphic was found in http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/infd-9b8cf9